Aluminium fascias have a lot to offer and are a fantastic addition to any roof. Not only are they easy to install but they also keep pests away. They make for an excellent aesthetic choice for a variety of commercial projects.
● Deters pests – It is tough for pests to chew through making it harder for animals to become unwelcome guests.
● Durable – Provides waterproofing, even in the worst weather conditions.
● Colourfast – It can be pigmented to match the colour of your home without chipping away or fading over time.
● Fireproof – It can withstand extreme heat before melting helping protect your home from fire damage.
● Environmentally friendly – It is widely recycled allowing it to be endlessly re-purposed.
● Low maintenance – Resistant to corrosion and outperforms all other types of fascias. Wood is prone to rotting and vinyl collects grime on its porous surface.
● Low cost – The frequent maintenance of other fascias means aluminium provides a better return on investment.
As well as being easy to install, aluminium fascias are flexible and similar to leadwork or single ply, easy to shape to fit a variety of buildings. Although they offer excellent quality, their shape can warp if the job isn’t done correctly, especially if heat causes the material to expand. As with any job, making a proper investment now is going to save time, energy and cost in the long run.
The product is long-lasting and renowned for keeping its colour and durability years after installation. This not only means you won’t need to regularly pay out for repairs, also it won’t need replacing anytime soon. However, we do highly recommend regular maintenance to keep products like fascias in fantastic condition. It also means it can do it’s job to prevent leaking for up to 20 years.
Our aluminium fascias are an ideal choice for commercial projects. Depending on the job, you might also be able to invest in a range of styles too, such as plain or ribbed.
As with leadwork, aluminium fascias also benefit the environment; as the material is long-lasting and widely recyclable. Repeatedly using the material for new products doesn’t impact on quality.